Hot Air Balloon
- When: Tour starts every day at 05 AM.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Language: The tour is originally in English, other language will be available upon request.
A hot air balloon is an incredible way to see the “world’s largest open-air museum. An early pickup at your hotel will take you to the balloon that will carry over Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light. More
- The Balloon is scheduled to take off at 5:00 a.m. and the ride takes 45 minutes
- Departure time may vary depending on sunrise time
- The hotel pick-up takes place 45 minutes before take-off scheduled time.
- 05:00 Pick up from hotel Transfer from hotel to motorboat takes about 20 minutes depending on the hotel or Nile cruise location, Crossing the River Nile from east to west bank of Luxor takes about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to the launch sites takes 15 minutes, Inflation takes about 20 minutes and then we are airborne. The flight is approximately 30:45 minutes depending on the weather and we will ascend from this site: in front of Hatshepsut Temple to several thousand feet. Once you’re airborne your pilot will point out the spectacular sites of Luxor, from Valleys to the unique west bank of Luxor, to the Nile, Fields absolutely beauty of nature. Our flying area has many wonderful things to see.
- 08:00 back to hotel Once we have landed and the balloons restored away we will prepare for our traditional non-alcoholic beverage (water juice) ….. After finish, we will transfer back to the hotel
- Full passenger insurance
- Sank breakfast ( tea or coffee with cake )
- Bottled water during your trip
- Transportation from/to hotel
- Flight time 30:45 minutes depends on the weather
- All service charges and taxes
- Flight Certificate
- Celebration on landing
- any other expenses
- Video recording of the trip (CD / USB)
Not suitable for :
- Children under 7 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users